As we get older we start to believe that some things are just impossible for us to achieve. When I turned 30 (2010), that seemed to be a year where I allowed myself to believe I now had limitations. I have found that though I have made it over many obstacles in my life I have also set up plenty along the way. This list contains the things that I wish to accomplish before I enter middle age, some items are lifetime goals. This list may continue to grow as I am continuously inspired by people doing great things and reaching their goals. I will be making updates down below and will be blogging about the bigger achievements as well. This is something I am extremely passionate about yet let be put on the back burner because I allow everyday life to get in the way. I plan to achieve these things while being the best husband and daddy I can be.
Last updated July 22, 2020
This is my Challenge List
- Raise outstanding children that add value to society – In Progress. I have 4 wonderful children.
- Change 1 Person’s Life For The Better
- Give somebody something they could never repay me for
Help 100 Entrepreneurs Better Their Lives Through Micro-Loans– Kiva.org [100/100 – 51 Countries – $2500 lent – Completed 7/26/20 – http://www.kiva.org/lender/jeradhill] – Learn How You Can Help
- Reach 10,000 through DonersChoose.Org [5,260/10,000 – 81 Projects Supported – http://www.donorschoose.org/jeradhill]
- Live 100% debt free – Almost there.
Run a 5k– Color Run Sacramento
- Run a 10k
- Run a Half Marathon
- Run a Marathon
- Complete a Triathlon
- Bike in a Century
- Get a six-pack
Go without drinking energy drinks for a year Eat Vegan for 30 days– Continued on for 10 months. Intermittent Fasting for 90-days– Started Dec. 26th, 2018. Still at it! Get off of acid reflux medication– Done! Diet Change and Intermittent Fasting
Live in another city for a week– [Del Mar, CA – Aug 11, 2012] [South Lake Tahoe, CA] Live in another city for 30 days– Kalispell, MT [June 2019] Live in another state for 30 days– Montana [June 2019]
- Live in another country for 30 days
- Live in another state for 90 days
Vacation for 30 days– [WanderingHillFam Summer 2019 Trip] Full-time travel all summer– Traveled 2-months full-time in our RV Summer 2019
- Take my wife to Paris
Go without a car for a month– Sold my truck September 2019, purchased new truck May 2020.
- Go Skydiving
Fly a Water-Propelled Jetpack (Like Rocketeer but on water)Done
- Get Scuba Diving Certified
- Get a pilot’s license – In Progress
- Race a Sprint Car
- Drive a NASCAR
- Learn to Surf
- Learn to Kitesurf
- Learn a Martial Art
- Bike Montana from Top to Bottom
- Do A Cross Country Roadtrip
- Drive in a destruction derby
- Start a Band.
- Still working on random…
- Start and run 10 businesses from scratch [6/10, working on #7 now]
Make $10,000 per month for 12 consecutive months– 2012
- Make $20,000 per month for 12 consecutive months
Make $10,000 in one day– 2012 Make $20,000 in one day– 2015
- Make $50,000 in one day
- Put $100,000 in the bank
- Give $100,000 away
- Sell a business
Teach an online course– Done – Intro to Facebook for Business Produce a successful online course– Done – Ditch Auto: Start Shooting in Manual
- Speak to a crowd of 5,000
- Start a Successful Blog
- Write an e-book
- Write a real book
What would you add to your own challenge list?
Originally posted on April 10, 2010.
This list is quite long and I encourage everyone in my life to keep me accountable to this list. I was inspired to publicly display my challenges list after I stumbled across this blog.